31 Oct, 2017
A blood-curdling, demon-slashing dash of death! Witness the horrifying adventures of a mysterious suit of armor known only as “The Knight.” Armed with a mighty sword and equipped with blood-red wings that allow flight, the Knight desperately races through the countryside, never stopping for any respite or consideration. He must face and vanquish a never-ending onslaught of bloodthirsty ghouls, flaming skulls and unspeakable horrors while jumping over spiked pits and flying through small gaps. If he takes three hits or allows three enemies to pass, it’s “Game Over”!
Knight Terrors goes straight for the jugular: It’s a lurid mash-up of side-scrolling gameplay styles that will remind you of runners that are endless and birds that are flappy. Special effects like screen shaking and time stopping magnify the impact of every enemy interaction. Once you’re hooked, the game keeps pulling you back in to increase your high score and unlock more features. What’s more, the procedurally generated levels ensure unlimited replayability—it’s a different game each and every time you play.
- Bone-chilling procedurally generated levels!
- Unlockable power-up drops!
- Four unlockable game modes!
- Retina-searing sprite graphics!
- Frantic neo-classical chiptunes!
- Simple two-button control scheme!
- High score tracking!
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- Storage: 60 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: