Publisher: Dracula’s Cave
Release Date: 5 Mar, 2021
Genre: Adventure, Action
Jethro the Lion and friends steal a magic grandfather clock and embark on an unforgettable adventure. Are they here to save the universe, or is it simply a marketing ploy constructed as part of an elaborate book tour?
Travel through space and time to find out! Oh, and visit the real world too, where you get to work an office job.
Lion Quest Infinity delights and inspires with the following cool features:
An experience you are guaranteed not to have had until you’ve played this game!
- Explore more than 22 thrilling locations including a magic tree and the Infinity Pool. Dive into themes including time-travel, water slides, and crime.
- Multiple dimensions including 3D, 2D and 4D. The fourth dimension is time!
- Day/ night system where you spend the day in the real world and visit the Lion Quest universe at night.
- MULTIPLE BONUS GAMES (five in total) including Sloth Tales (a standalone 2D platformer starring your new friend Jimmy the Sloth) and Here Comes Missile Kid (a high-octane action game where you play as Missile Kid and ride on a missile, kid).
- High-quality soundtrack by the band Falcon Ave. Their finest work yet.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: 3.0 GHz processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: