Publisher: PID Publishing
Release Date: 23 Mar, 2021
Genre: Puzzle, Point & Click, Sci-fi, Hidden Object, Adventure
A mysterious puzzle game…
Machinika Museum invites you to discover and solve puzzles rich in mystery! An original adventure combining hidden objects and an intriguing story inspired by the excellent old school puzzle game Myst and the more recent The Room and The House of Da Vinci.
In a distant future, finding machines from alien civilizations is not unusual, especially in a museum dedicated to them. Your job is to receive these devices and to understand how to repair them.
But this time, something is different. You have not been given any information and this seems to be rather urgent… What are these machines? Who sent them? Why won’t anyone give you any answers? You will have to find for yourself which secrets and stories are hidden behind these mechanisms.
- Mind-bending Puzzles: use your sharp logic skills and your sense of observation
- Wonderful visuals, cryptic alien machines have never looked better
- Intuitive and enjoyable controls. Why make it complicated?
- 2 to 4 hours of gameplay and mystery
- OS: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: Dual core 2 Ghz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video Card with 512Mo of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 64 bits CPU and OS required
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: