Publisher: Clarus Victoria
Release Date: 3 Nov, 2020
Genre: Strategy, Simulation, Survival, Casual, Building, Turn-Based, Management
Ancient Greece is calling for the bravest and wisest!
One of the most popular games of Clarus Victoria, Marble Age, is back, better than ever! Your task is to lead a small village at the dawn of Aegean civilization to its glorious future as one of the most powerful Polises – Athens, Corinth, or Sparta.
Together with the citizens, you will have to fight against invasions, deal with domestic conflicts, survive natural cataclysms in order to unite the whole Ancient Greece under your rule, and conquer the entire known world from Northern Africa to North Europe.
Remastered version changes:
- Your choice of a Polis will determine the game’s strategy: diplomatic style for Athens, trading style for Corinth, and military-style for Sparta.
- Wisely distribute your workers to ensure a stable supply of food and materials.
- Discover ancient technologies, wisely manage resources, and turn your settlement into a flourishing and influential Polis!
- Explore the world, establish colonies, build relationships with neighbors through the game’s deep diplomacy system.
- Learn the history of Ancient Greece in a fun way!
- Completely new graphics and music.
- Updated technologies and buildings.
- New events, trials, and achievements.
- New game mechanics and improved balance.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia 7900 256 MB video memory or better, ATI HD2600 XT 256 MB video memory or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum resolution 1024х768
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: