Publisher: The Irregular Corporation
Release Date: 17 Nov, 2020
Genre: Management, Strategy, Building, Turn-Based, Simulation
In Mars Horizon, you take control of a major space agency, leading it from the dawn of the space age through to landing astronauts on Mars. Guide your agency through the space race and write your alternate history of space travel – any of the agencies can be the first to land on The Moon if you make the right choices. Manage the numerous challenges faced then and now:
You’re in charge of every element of the journey into space: success rides on your decisions.
Will you push to stay ahead of the other agencies, or focus on testing and research? There are multiple ways to ensure the first person on Mars is under your command. Every choice matters: will you invest in the most advanced technology or take risks in the rush to the red planet?
Using actual events and missions as inspiration, can you handle the challenges faced by real space agencies?
- Create your base with launch pads, research labs, astronaut training facilities, and much more
- Construct your own custom vehicles from hundreds of combinations
- Launch satellites and crewed spacecraft to explore the Solar System
- Run mission control as you solve the various challenges of turn-based missions to earn scientific advancement and public support
- Explore an extensive tech tree and compete or collaborate with other agencies to plot your roadmap to Mars
- Choose from five unique space agencies, each with their own traits, base, vehicles, and spacecraft
- Create your own custom space agency
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.0GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 740 (2048 MB) / Radeon HD 5770 (1024 MB) or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: