8 Sep, 2020
Adventure, Point & Click, Horror, Sci-fi
This game is a bite-sized experience (~30 minutes of gameplay). Perfect for your coffee break!
Turn off the lights and enter the mysterious world of Midnight Scenes Episode 2.
Included in this Special Edition:
Where to find the PDF Art Book and the Original Soundtrack:
To access this content please do the following…
Important note: The game is currently incompatible with MacOs Catalina.
- Explore, solve puzzles, be very afraid.
- Atmospheric black and white pixel art, inspired on horror and mystery shows from the 60’s like The Twilight Zone and The Outer Limits.
- Eerie soundtrack.
- Critically acclaimed short game Midnight Scenes Episode 2 by Octavi Navarro, creator of Pixels Huh and artist on games like Thimbleweed Park and Photographs.
- Beautiful PDF book of art from the game.
- Original soundtrack.
- Game localized to French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
- Right click the game in your Steam Library and select “Properties”.
- Under the “Local Files” tab, select “Browse Local Files”.
- Within the game’s local files, locate the “extra_content” folder.
- OS: Windows 8, 10
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: