Publisher: MageC Studio
Release Date: 13 Nov, 2020
Genre: Racing, Casual, VR, Sci-fi
Racing game where you can drive around “mini tracks” with jumps and obstacles driving several models of retros. Besides the desktop mode it is also available in virtual reality at the touch of a button at any time during the game.
Enjoy racing through cartoon-style scenarios with legendary vehicles that simulate a toy, which is why on most tracks you will drive around tables, chairs, bathtubs and many other everyday objects. We have also included tracks imitating real life models with very varied environments.
Compete with up to 3 online opponents in online multiplayer mode on all available single player tracks as well as specially designed tracks for more fun in multiplayer mode only. Earn money by winning races to unlock tracks and vehicles and then enjoy them with your friends.
For a better experience try it in virtual reality and feel the speed more closely in your camera in first person or change the view and observe everything as if it was a model and where it really seems that you are driving the vehicles by remote control.
– More than 15 vehicles available to choose from.
– 10 very varied tracks.
– Drift mode on all tracks.
– Race mode on all tracks.
– 5 different cameras on desktop and 2 in virtual reality including first person on both.
– Full gameplay available in Virtual Reality at the touch of a button at any time during the game.
– Multiplayer crossover mode where people using virtual reality can compete with those playing on the desktop.
– Logging of all your game statistics.
– More than 30 steam achievements to unlock.
– Steam leaderboards on all tracks and game modes.
– Future updates with more tracks, vehicles and more.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Processor Intel i3-6100 / AMD FX4350 or higher.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphic card: NVIDIA 960 or higher.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 6 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: