26 Aug, 2019
Casual, Simulation, Strategy, Management
Do you think you know the fight game? Welcome to MMA Executive, where styles make fights, and where brute force meets technical precision. You will need to build a powerful gym filled with the best prospects, experienced veterans and inspirational coaches to establish your reputation and make shrewd decisions for the survival of your gym and perhaps even the MMA world economy at large! Money talks, but so does reputation and skill! So do controversial judges decisions and doctor stoppages! As do bone crunching strikes and ligament snapping submissions! The MMA world is faithfully simulated here with hundreds of deeply researched and tested techniques, retirements, pound for pound rankings, a Hall of Fame system and a dynamic simulated fan-driven economy that responds to fighter performances. Compete against rival managers and buy-out million or even billion $ organizations (if you think you’ve got what it takes)! Set multiple training camps, allocate coaches, game-plans and track the technical progress of your fighters! Test fighters to break gym records, hire sponsors, build up your gym from scratch and fill up your trophy cabinet! We do it old-school here! Elbows, flying knees, stomps, kicks to the grounded opponent, huge throws, axe-kicks, cartwheel passes, coma-inducing chokes and, of course, the glamorous ring card girls. Care to join in the fun?
- Unlockable technical archive featuring annotated, battle-tested techniques to improve your real life fight IQ. Plus 72 quiz questions to test your knowledge.
- ELO based fighter rankings with an intelligent AI matchmaking system generates logical fight cards.
- Complex simulation FIGHT ENGINE features HUNDREDS OF TECHNIQUES including throws, shots, trips, strikes, transitions and submissions.
- 24 fight ending submissions types, dozens of knock out techniques, alongside an ever changing and realistic 10-must judging system, disqualifications and TKO stoppages.
- Watch fights using the innovative transition map, announcer commentary and a plethora of statistics at your desired speed increments.
- Around 22’620 randomly generated character appearance combinations including fighters, managers, coaches and judges, plus the ability to import custom appearances.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: This game plays in a window of aspect ratio 16:9 and fits monitor resolutions of 960×540 and larger. The base game requires ~1GB disk space; a further ~1GB of disk space for common redistributables supplied through Steam may be required.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 3 GHz Quad Core
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: