28 Aug, 2020
Move Code Lines is a puzzle game where you fix programs and make them print needed output. But the only way you can achieve that is to change the order of lines in those programs, and set custom input.
- Find your way through a maze of code in more than 130 puzzles
- Work with arrays, conditions, loops and functions
- Change speed, or even pause execution, and watch programs working line by line
- The most difficult levels require writing your own utility programs outside the game that will help you solve puzzles
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 150 MB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: