Publisher: Green Lava Studios
Release Date: 17 Nov, 2020
This is a clicker game about a mayonnaise jar. It’s also creamy, dreamy and properly sequel-y! Right in the middle of the Next-Gen hardware hurricane, comes the true next-gen game everyone’s been waiting for! …Not this one; but it’s close! This… is the touching story about a disorganized Mayo jar, who just can’t get its sheets together.
Mayo is back, and it’s all about kicking butts and having an existential crisis. And it’s all out of butts! This second entry into the My Name is Mayo Cinematic Universe (not a thing btw) features the same real-life tapping mechanics and dozens of unlockable achievements as the original game. Be brave, be wise, unveil the stories and maybe… just maybe… you’ll learn from them… again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Wait a minute… Is this a sequel to My Name is Mayo?
- Unlock 10 more random facts!
- Take part in the 4 different, wacky stories. One of them features little minigames!
- Unlock the 50 super-unique achievements!
- Fill the Mayo album with the 50 ultra rare, 1950’s inspired, collectable cards!
- Pointlessly compete with your friends and the world with the online “clicks” leaderboards!
- OS: 7, 8.1, 10, and hasta la Vista baby
- Processor: 1.8Ghz+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512
- Storage: 310 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Passion for mayonnaise is very welcome.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: