Release Date: 9 Jun, 2001
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Point & Click, Horror
Enter the world of Necronomicon– where quiet scholar William H. Stanton is suddenly thrust into the dark and enigmatic world of the occult.
The year is 1927. Stanton is in the drawing room of his Providence, Rhode Island home when his childhood friend, Edgar, appears at his door.
Edgar, seems distraught and delirious and gives Stanton a metallic pyramid, telling him not to give it to anyone- especially himself.
Still reeling from Edgar’s appearance, Stanton is visited by a doctor who tells him that Edgar has lost his mind and must be institutionalized. William knows there is more to the story and decides to find Edgar, but on his way discovers a horrifying secret that threatens all of mankind.
In this thrilling point-and-click adventure based on the works of H.P Lovecraft, you’ll traverse the haunting world of Gothic New England, solving puzzles and acquiring information to help Stanton solve the mystery of the Necronomicon.
- 18 inventory documents that you can access anytime
- Graphic and design bugs fixed
- More helpful videos
- Additional texts and in-game hints
- Improved sound design
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: 200 GHz
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Necronomicon The Dawning of Darkness-GOG TORRENT:
Download Necronomicon The Dawning of Darkness-GOG Torrent Link
Link Google Drive: