Release Date: 4 Feb, 2021
Genre: Adventure, Simulation
Gear up your research caravan, boot up your GPS, spread out your map and head for the depths of Melmoth Forest. As a rookie field researcher, you’ll place cameras during the day, and watch the footage at night, tracking the movements of a scurry of squirrels.
Where do they hide their nuts? What puzzling routes do they take? And why do they behave so strangely?
GET TO WORK
You are a tiny cog in the ever-grinding machinery of Viago University’s research efforts. As a recent graduate, you’ve been sent on assignment to live alone in a dinky caravan in Melmoth Forest. Your job? To figure out exactly where the native squirrels nest. But the longer you spend in the forest, the stranger things begin to seem.
ARRANGE YOUR CAMERAS
Each day, your mission briefing will give you a starting point, but it’ll be on you to determine the optimal layout for your equipment through trial and error. Explore the wonders and mysteries of the enigmatic Melmoth Forest at your ease during daytime, until night falls…
- Gameplay based around surveillance and tracking
- An immersive story with full voice acting
- Bold visuals and foley sound effects envelop the player in a vibrant forest
- OS: Windows 7 or higher 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: