Alain Becam – TGB
9 Nov, 2020
Casual, Hidden Object
NYAF is a beautiful, hand-painted, hidden object game. We added several options and aspects to try to have a very enjoyable and relaxing experience while choosing fantastic music to complete the experience, like a full automatic save, meaning you can quit at any time without losing your progress, ideal for a quick relaxing session! The sounds in NYAF have been recorded by professional voice-over artists – just joking – by my son, his friend and myself, and we pushed a lot of fun things there, in 3 different languages! Every character has his own sound.
And NYAF is also 4 games in one! NYAF, MMPG, YANYAF and the secret one! Play NYAF to unlock the other games, 2 will get unlocked by progressing in it, for the last one you need to find the secrets.
By default, the game is made to be relaxing but not too easy, but you can select between 8 levels of difficulties, from Very Easy to Hellish. The hidden characters are also transparent initially, you get some help for finding the 6 last characters, and you can switch all that off if you want the game to be harder.
- NYAF – find the hidden and less hidden characters on handpainted backgrounds.
- MMPG – battle the opponent in this massive minimalist fight game.
- YANYAF – find the small symbols in an infinity of generated backgrounds. No goal, no ending (actually one ending!), just for those that want a challenge looking for these tiny symbols. The generated extension of NYAF.
- Secret Game – What is this bell doing here?
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: It should work with less memory but hasn’t been tested!
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: