Nhat Nguyen, Pleasant Rain Ltd
3 Feb, 2020
About Peaceful Days
Peaceful Days is a farming RPG heavily inspired by the Harvest Moon series. The game is set in Aurora Town, a beautiful seaside Town, where you can build friendships with people and, become an important person in this small community, take part in many interesting festivals, build your own farm from scratch, spend the rest of the days to find fish that you haven’t caught before or just spend hours in the mine to find ores to upgrade your tools, discover many secrets and more!
This game works best with a controller
- Farm customization (15 different types of buildings)
- Character customization
- Request System where the player can receive a variety of requests from town folk, such as deliveries, item finding or part-time jobs.
- Spring, Summer Festivals (There are 6 festivals in the game now for you to take part in!)
- Raising animals (There are many types of animals waiting for you to unlock!)
- Lots of crops to plant every Season
- Town secrets
- Mine Puzzles.
- House customization system.
- Better character customization.
- Heart Events.
- More minigames.
- More mine floors + puzzles.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2.5 GHz equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 750
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: