Publisher: Sekai Project, Studio Élan
Release Date: 21 Nov, 2022
Genre: Visual Novel, Anime, Casual, Text-Based, Simulation
Please Be Happy is a comfy, slice-of-life visual novel set in a fictional version of Wellington, New Zealand.
Born as a fox in the forest of Korea, Miho carries with her the memory of a traveler who showed her kindness and spoke of home. Now more human than fox, Miho has spent a long, long time searching for her person. She arrives by airship to Wellington, one of the jewels of the floating island of New Zealand.
Despite her years spent observing humans, she still has a lot to learn about their culture and society. She’s made a living so far as a thief, her heightened senses allowing her to easily take advantage of people. She’s also seen a lot of the worst of what mankind has to offer.
It’s only after meeting Juliet, the owner of a small library, and Aspen, an aspiring novelist, that Miho starts to understand what kindness is, and that there’s more than just the bad stuff when it comes to people.
- Over 220,000 words
- Character designs and CG’s by Kobuta, with additional art by adirosa
- 2 different routes with 2 happy endings each
- Full English voice acting
- A brand new original soundtrack by Sarah Mancuso
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel or AMD Processor
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL or DirectX Compatible Graphics Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: