Release Date: 12 Jan, 2021
Psychocat: The Door is a trippy tunnel game by Adrien Laurent with music by Robert Austin and Kevin MacLeod.
Zag the cat is trapped in a nightmare and catching the door is his only way to escape.
From trippy graphics & dreamy vibes to inverted control mechanics, the whole game is designed to mess with your mind! Playing Psychocat is like learning how to rub your belly while patting your head, it might take a few tries to succeed but once you master it, it feels like you unlocked a superpower.
How many tries will it take you to catch the door ?
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Standard audio
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: