Publisher: Strange Scaffold
Release Date: 6 Oct, 2022
Genre: RPG, Strategy, Anime
Retired adventurers await in a guild just next to the psychic hellmaw at the center of purgatory. They will trust you with their souls. You will trust them with the fate of your city.
Purgatory Dungeoneer (AKA My Grandpa Died And All He Left Me Was This 1 Dungeon In Purgatory Filled With Nihilistic Adventurers) is a roguelite RPG about plundering a psychic hellmaw for personal closure, and the resources to build a town beyond the grave. Become the mayor of a supernatural medieval village. Recruit over 400 former adventurers to plunder the hellmaw for resources, and unlock the buried memories of your companions. Use these resources to improve the village, and the capabilities of your citizens. And strive to keep a personal touch as the village grows beyond your expectations.
This is not a roguelike about achieving a “god-run” where everything goes perfectly. Purgatory Dungeoneer is a game about assembling complex adventuring parties–full of people with histories, motivations, and untouched baggage far beyond your knowledge–and attempting to find the things that make them want to stay intact.
- Over 400 possible residents from a pool of over 100 classes!
- Over 1000 skills influencing damage, healing, status effects, auras, and more!
- A focused world. There’s no wasted travel time, or anything to miss that you can’t get later.
- The defeat of True Death; losing is only a minor setback, never the end.
- The hope that personal trauma can be acknowledged, confronted, and resolved, in this world and the next.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Sound Card: Please.
- Additional Notes: Game Resolution is 1280×720 (16:9)
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Google Drive: