Publisher: Indie Voyage
Release Date: 19 Feb, 2015
Genre: Building, Strategy, Action, Open World, Sci-fi, Shooter, Adventure
And through the Kickstarter gauntlet we have arrived. Yes, we have a procedurally-generated universe to explore. Yes, we have eye-gogglingly gorgeous vector-based gameplay coupled with particle effects so effortlessly effervescent that you won’t have time to wonder if “effortlessly effervescent” means anything coherent. And yes, we have noises and musical moods that take a warm soapy sponge to your brain and massage it into cerebral splendor.
BUT YOU DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!!!
You’re too busy crafting the perfect vessel, a spaceship pristine and precise and, perhaps, powerful, agile, and envy-inducing. Your shapes and colors will induce both fear and wonder into the electronic hearts of whatever insectoid, angley, squarish, plantlike race of alien ships that you come across in your digital safari.
And then you grow. And it changes everything. Now your left wing must become your right wing in a lopsided arrangement of fancy new weaponry and mega-buffed shields. You recall thinking when you last were destroyed (and you will be destroyed), that you really needed to buff up that armor. Right? Definitely.
- Gorgeous Vector-Based Graphics
- Procedurally Generated Universes
- Ridiculously User-Friendly Spaceship Designer
- A Beautiful and Haunting Soundtrack by Peter Brown (Peaks)
- More Particle Effects Than You can Shake a Stick At
- Very Smart and Reactive AI
- Physics that Give Weight to Your Creations
- Asynchronous Multiplayer: Universes Populated by Fellow Players
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1
- Storage: 150 MB available space
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.3 GHz+, Quad Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3+, 256MB+
- Storage: 250 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: