Publisher: A.D. Bloom
Release Date: 16 Aug, 2022
Redhot Rabbit is a hand drawn, monochrome, 2D platformer with a rich visual style rooted in the silent movie era.
WASD, spacebar, and Enter keys control running, jumping, attacking from above, and throwing exploding projectiles. Time is a factor so for the highest possible score make your run a fast one. If you don’t die much, a run might take about an hour and produce a decent score if it was a good one. Speed running the game will produce a decent score too due to the time bonus. The highest scores can only be achieved through the player’s choice of a balance between the two. You’ll have to choose what to speed run past and what to play through for points/health. You’ll need health. Some bosses you might get past without a drawn out fight. Some you’ll have no choice but to fully engage.
Soundtrack features some of the greatest foxtrot and dancehall jazz hits of the late teens and early 1920s. Composers and ensembles include Irving Berlin and the Original Dixieland Jazz Band.
- DirectX: Version 11
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel i5 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Iris Graphics 5100 (Integrated graphics card)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: No dedicated graphics card required. Will run on older machines as long as they have enough RAM.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Redhot Rabbit TORRENT:
Download Redhot Rabbit Torrent Link
Link Google Drive: