Release Date: 8 Nov, 2013
Genre: Action, RPG, Survival, Sci-fi
Risk of Rain is an action platformer with roguelike elements. With permanent death as a primary feature, players will have to play their best to get as far as possible. Fight on a mysterious planet with randomly spawning enemies and bosses, either alone or with 3 friends in online co-op. With over 100 items at your disposal, you will find the tools you need to find the teleporter back home. Discover a myriad of randomly chosen stages, from the desolate forest to the frozen tundra.
The three main goals for our game are simple:
1. Design a game that is randomly generated every play-through, to keep replayability high and fresh.
2. Time = difficulty. The higher the in-game time gets, the harder the difficulty gets. Keeping a sense of urgency keeps the game exciting!
3. Be enjoyable, regardless of whether you win or lose. No more fussing with complex and non-intuitive gameplay patterns. Players should not blame the game for their loss!
- Engage in local and online multiplayer with friends and other players from around the world!
- Play and unlock 12 unique characters, from the Commando to the Miner to the Engineer.
- Fight through hordes of different enemies and bosses, randomly chosen by the game with random abilities and powers.
- Get lost and discover 10 massive levels with different enemies, shrines, and chests on each one!
- Recruit the help of a wide variety of drones, from missile drones to healing drones!
- Unlock the lore of the game through the item and monster logs!
- Unlock new items and characters through difficult achievements to keep the game fresh with each playthrough.
- Save your best highscores and stats!
- OS: Windows Vista / 7
- Processor: 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X9.0c Compatible Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 130 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: