Temple Gates Games
25 Aug, 2020
Following the launch of Race for the Galaxy, Temple Gates Games in association with Rio Grande Games brings Roll for the Galaxy to digital life! Roll for the Galaxy is a dice game of building space empires for 2-5 players. Your dice represent your populace, whom you direct to develop new technologies, settle worlds, and ship goods. The player who best manages their workers and builds the most prosperous empire wins!
This dice version of Race for the Galaxy takes players on a new journey through the Galaxy, but with the the feel of the original game.
Designed by Wei-Hwa Huang and Tom Lehmann, this dice version of Race for the Galaxy takes players on a new journey through the Galaxy. Keldon Jones, the developer behind the Race for the Galaxy AI, is at it again with Roll for the Galaxy. This game will feature a new neural network AI that will challenge even the most advanced players.
- 2 – 5 player with network multiplayer
- Asynchronous and real-time multiplayer modes
- Advanced neural network AI by Keldon Jones
- Nine starting factions, nine starting worlds
- Sixty developments and settlements
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: