20 Aug, 2020
The RPG Maker Series’ Newest Offering: RPG Maker MZ
RPG Maker has a long history of letting anyone, regardless of skill level, make a game. And in Summer 2020, the latest and most powerful version, RPG Maker MZ will be available to help you make YOUR game.
With new features and enhancements to older features, this RPG Maker is set to become the best RPG Maker to date!
With RPG Maker’s map editor, you can create maps easier than you can draw a picture. Pick the tiles you want to use, and “paint” them on to your maps. With powerful enhancements from the previous RPG Maker’s map editor, and a large collection of new tiles, you can build countless towns and dungeons for your players to explore!.
An incredibly missed feature from RPG Maker XP returns with MZ! Map layer control has returned. You can now select which of the four map layers you are drawing onto, or leave it on Automatic to keep the behavior from MV. This gives you more control to make your maps look the way you want to, as well as speeding up the map creation process: No more having to redo an entire tile because you messed up one layer or want to change the base layer!
- The Layer Function Returns!
- Map Trees can be Rearranged
- Improved Image Save Function
- Adjust Component Positioning
- Add New Color Palettes
- New Battle System Added!
- More Powerful and Extensive Event Commands!
- Preview Added for Movement Route Settings!
- Revamped Plug-in Commands
- Plugin Management Made Even Easier
- Auto-save Function Added
- Better UI For Mouse and Touchscreeens
- OS: Microsoft Windows® 8.1/10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Compatible OpenGL / VRAM 1GB or better
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1280×768 or better Display
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: