Publisher: Kyle Thompson
Release Date: 26 Aug, 2020
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Open World, Action
Sheepo is a quirky metroidvania platformer featuring a shape-shifting sheep-thing, who must traverse an uncharted planet in order to collect samples of each living species for an intergalactic species database.
To capture a creature, Sheepo must find their unhatched egg, which happen to be highly guarded by that species “queen” (aka, a boss.) With each egg Sheepo collects, you then gain the ability to transform into that creature on contact, and explore the deeper reaches of the planets sprawling environment
Sheepo is a metroidvania, but contains no standard combat. Instead, gameplay is based on platforming and exploration. With the collection of each creature, Sheepo is able to dig, fly, and teleport across an interconnected series of landscapes, uncovering hidden shrines, old ruins, and strange characters.
- Tight platforming with variety. Play as both Sheepo, and the variety of creatures you come in contact with. Gameplay remains fresh as you consistently learn the moves of each creature
- Traverse a sprawling landscape with tons of hidden rooms and characters. Explore old mines, an abandoned mall, lush forests, the dingy sewer system, and much more.
- 75+ hidden feathers to collect (the planets currency), which can be spent at the last remaining shop in DeadMall.
- Non-linear gameplay. Sheepo begins somewhat linearly, but the map quickly opens up to allow you to make your own route.
- OS: Windows 7 or Newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 M380
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 5.2
- Storage: 500 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: