Release Date: 5 Nov, 2013
Genre: Strategy, Casual, Turn-Based
Battle to Rule the Pacific Skies!
Take flight over the treacherous Pacific waters where ace pilots redefine historic World War II battles! Skillfully pilot the most iconic American and Japanese fighter planes of the Pacific War while representing the army or navy. Upgrade your fighters and promote your leading pilots so they master new skills needed to ambush an enemy VIP, rescue POW pilots or torpedo bomb enemy targets! Can you turn the tide of war? Or will you go down in flames to an enemy ace?
- Enlist in over 180 missions set in iconic WWII battles like Pearl Harbor, Midway and Guadalcanal
- Expertly pilot fleets of American or Japanese aircraft while representing the army or navy
- Earn promotions, equipment upgrades and advanced Ace maneuvers
- Personalize your pilot profile and aircraft to set you apart in battle
- Single Player campaign & Hot Seat Multiplayer missions with leaderboards
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1.8 Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB Video Card w/ OpenGL capabilities (Intel HD4000+, GeForce 7600+, GeForce 100+, Radeon HD2000+)
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Audio output capability DirectX®: OpenGL
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: