Publisher: Bubblegum Home Entertainment
Release Date: 22 Nov, 2022
Genre: Action, Adventure, Horror, Simulation, VR
OUR FATHER wishes to see you…
Sinner 97 is a first person, PSX stylised, VHS psychological horror. It is our homage to the PS1 era of gaming.
Set in 1997, you are responding to an apparent message of distress from a member of a shadowy religious cult lead by “The Father”.
In the past the cult has kept to themselves, but in recent months they have been acting stranger and town locals report ever more disturbing rumours and activities.
Townsfolk have reported missing children, but police have been slow to act. Now for the first time a message has been “leaked” from inside the cult, causing further interest into what is really going on inside the walls of the Father’s house.
You proceed to the cult compound, not knowing what you will find, but determined to unravel what is going on…and to save anyone you can.
- Single player horror thriller.
- Playable in both desktop and VR modes.
- VR standing and seated experience supported.
- Unable to hurt the Father, you must proceed carefully to escape.
- Find items in the world to help you overcome challenges as you attempt to escape.
- Manage your inventory with key items you need.
- Heal thy wounds when hurt.
- Global Steam leaderboards – can you outrun everyone else?
- Repayable gameplay with changing item locations and difficulties.
- Discover notes left by cult members to unravel the story.
- Escape before you run out of chances. The Father’s forgiveness for your Sins only goes so far…
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+), Windows 10 and Windows 11
- Processor: X86 and X64 bit architecture
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, and DX12-capable GPUs
- Storage: 2 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: