Publisher: Choice of Games
Release Date: 23 Jun, 2022
Genre: RPG, Text-Based, Casual
They have magic and fangs. You have red tape! In this epic conflict between fantasy and bureaucracy, will you save your city, or sell your soul?
Social Services of the Doomed is a 400,000-word interactive urban fantasy novel by Fade Manley. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
As an employee of the Department of Supernatural Social Services, it’s your job to mediate when a dispute breaks out between vampires and werewolves. Which is pretty often, these days. Tensions are rising in your city: not all supernatural citizens think that they have to abide by the law. Flocks of harpies are crowing prophecies of doom; wizards are slinging fireballs; trolls aren’t just having peaceful chats about tunneling technology anymore; there are demons in the werewolf dive bar; and something is up with the ley lines. Sometimes it feels like you’re the only one standing between the supernatural factions and a city in flames.
- Make your way through the city as a demon, troll, wizard, or completely mundane human.
- Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or asexual.
- Advance your career, sink your rival’s career, or try to play nice with all your coworkers at once.
- Romance a troll, a demon, a werewolf, a vampire, or your office rival. (Who’s a snake person.)
- Chase demons out of the cubicle farm before everyone gets back from lunch.
- Thwart the dastardly plans of Hell’s minions, or sell your soul to them…or just flirt with a cute demon.
- OS: 7
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Google Drive: