Publisher: Project Whitecard Studios Inc.
Release Date: 27 Jan, 2014
Genre: Adventure, RPG, Simulation
Experience the thrill of standing in the boots of a future astronaut on Mars in the world of Starlite.
Participate with your crewmate in a single-player 20 minute mini-adventure that soon turns into more than you bargained for on the Red Planet.
Players navigate a future Mars mission in which they must construct a habitat, craft tools and use advanced robots. The game contains hands-on science inquiry and problem solving in mathematics, physics and engineering.
Starlite: Astronaut Rescue is the first release in the series leading up to alpha testing of the multiplayer online game Starlite: Astronaut Academy in summer 2014.
People who purchase Starlite: Astronaut Rescue will be guaranteed a spot in the Starlite: Astronaut Academy beta test.
The application awards an official Mozilla Open Badge to those who successfully complete the mission.
- Unity Terrain Mars Environment and Shadows
- Futuristic “MNRV” advanced rover setting
- Advanced “biosuit” style space suits by M.I.T.
- Professional Voice Acting
- Integrated Intelligent Science Crafting Engine
- Realistic Physics for Mars Gravity
- Realistic Locomotion
- Advanced Robotic Rover Navigation
- Original Story and Dialog
- OS: Windows 2000 or higher
- Processor: Pentium III or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB ATI Radeon/NVIDIA GEForce 4
- DirectX: Version 9.0b
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Windows compatible
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: