Publisher: Wastelands Interactive
Release Date: 13 Jun, 2014
Genre: Strategy, Simulation
The War in the Pacific begins, Admiral!
This game includes:
Storm over the Pacific is a game that takes place during 1937-1945. It depicts the conflict between the Japanese Empire, the USA and other allies during World War II. Choose from around 30 available countries with their precise army structure. You can concentrate on controlling one country or govern a few to feel like a leader of the whole alliance or to fight with yourself. Thanks to this kind of freedom the game offers you hundreds of hours of entertaining gameplay.
During the game you can choose if you want to play truthfully to history or if you prefer to follow your own path. It’s up to you, how you will use your divisions, planes and ships, how you will conduct technological development, whether or not you will use the nuclear bomb and how you will respond to the historical and random events which might occur during gameplay. It’s entirely your call Whether you choose to be fast and aggressive or cautious, taking well-considered decisions according to the geopolitical and economic situation, current weather and the lay of the land in the range of operation. Playing Storm over the Pacific, you will feel as if you had become a leader of a country during the Pacific War.
- Huge map of Pacific with tens of thousands of hexes
- Scenarios like Iwo Jima, Okinawa, Guadalcanal
- Alternate scenario of Japan invasion on Australia
- Hundreds of units
- Detailed OOB
- Attack on Pearl Harbor
- 4 major campaigns (Pacific 1941, Australia 1942, China 1937 and 1941) plus smaller scenarios stretching from 1939 to 1948.
- 30 countries with the possibility to play as any country or as combination of any countries.
- 16 types of units for combined land, air and naval combat.
- A beautiful rendering of the Pacific theater of the Second World War stretching across China, Burma, India, US West Coast, Australia, Philippines, Malaya, Indonesia, Siberia, Pacific Ocean and part of the Indian Ocean.
- Ten smaller scenarios to compliment the 4 massive campaigns
- Hundreds of historical events
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.2
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: 1.8 Dual Core
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 800 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: