Publisher: FireFly Studios
Release Date: 31 Jul, 2002
Genre: Strategy, RTS, Simulation, Building, Adventure, Action
Journey to distant Arabian lands renowned for brave warriors and fearsome weaponry in Stronghold Crusader HD. The highly anticipated sequel to the best-selling Stronghold, Crusader throws you into historic battles from the Crusades with fiendish AI opponents, new units, 4 historical campaigns and over 100 unique skirmish missions.
Relive the historic Crusades as Richard the Lionheart and the Saladin, Sultan of Syria. Lead a determined group of Crusaders, forged by centuries of barbaric warfare, amidst the haze of the desert heat then fight for your freedom as the mighty Saladin.
Stronghold Crusader HD features several campaigns documenting the First, Second and Third Crusades, as well as conflicts within the individual Crusader states. Battles such as Nicea, Heraclea, siege of Antioch, Krak des Chevaliers and the Siege of Jerusalem all feature, as do the Crusader Trails from the Stronghold Warchest and Stronghold Crusader Extreme.
- Join the Crusaders or the Saladin’s forces in four historical campaigns.
- Design and build your desert fortress complete with new siege engines and castle defenses.
- Fight through 100 unique skirmish missions, each more challenging than the last.
- Command new units with unique abilities, such as the stealthy Assassin and nimble Horse Archer.
- View the entire battlefield on a single screen with support for new HD resolutions.
- Play the original game on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 with added compatibility.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 with latest service packs
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.6Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64MB DirectX 8.1 Compatible
- DirectX: Version 8.1
- Storage: 850 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 Compatible
- Additional Notes: GameRanger software will be installed for mutiplayer matchmaking support
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: