Publisher: Chubby Pixel Publishing
Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Action
Suicide Guy Deluxe Edition is a first person action-puzzle game set in physics based worlds.
This new enhanced edition includes lots of improvements plus extra contents.
You’ll assume the role of a nice Big Guy that will need to wake up in order to save the most important thing in his life.
What does the new Deluxe Edition include?
Players will be challenged with the most complex and original brain teasers.
The game includes mature content, in particular violence, alcohol abuse and self-harm.
Despite the title the game is NOT about suicide or depression.
- 31 Crazy levels set in Suicide Guy’s mind
- Physics based levels
- You will: pick up items, throw them, activate mechanisms and even burp!
- Absurd creatures to annoy
- Collectible items to find
- A very important mission to accomplish
- 3 new exclusive levels
- Graphics enhancements
- Performance improvements
- Highly polished physics interactions
- New languages support (Korean, Arabic, Dutch, Swedish and Norwegian)
- Cloud saves
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: