28 Sep, 2018
Tactics Maiden is a flexibly paced, turn-based strategy RPG where the player conquers enemy outposts scattered throughout the battlefield. In the tradition of old-school round based titles, battles play out on a grid-based map, with the player controlling plenty of characters across scenarios tied to both the game’s story and optional areas.
Developed by gamers for gamers, Tactics Maiden, the mobile sleeper hit from 2014 finally comes to PC in a thoroughly overhauled and improved version.
What sets Tactics Maiden apart is:
For those who have played the mobile version already, here’s what’s new in this remastered PC version:
‘Speed up’ button for the enemy turn now resolves the turn not just faster, but instantly
- Choose your own pace. Either crank up the difficulty and ponder over every single move similar to a board game, or play on normal difficulty and make use of the slick user interface where enemy turns can be executed instantly, and where the game almost has a real time strategy feel to it
- A strong enemy AI which has been constantly improved over the past years since the creation of our first strategy RPG back in 2009
- Flexible character builds with skill points that can be redistributed at will
- Over 90 scenarios for 30+ hours of game play
- A compelling medieval fantasy story centered around feudal rebellions, political schemes, war, and romances
- 25 playable character classes with more than 80 special and tactical skills like ‘Fireball’, ‘Heal’, ‘Hide’, ‘Charge’, ‘Place Swap’, ‘Web Haul’, or ‘Send Home’
- Thousands of weapons, armors, and accessories that can be equipped, ranging from standard over rare to legendary items
- OS: Windows XP SP+2, Windows Vista SP1+, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: DX 9 or higher, Open GL 2.0 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 290 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: