Publisher: Chris McFarland
Release Date: 3 Mar, 2015
Genre: Action, Hack and Slash
Indulge Lady Tallowmere and see how far through her lovingly violent dungeons you can delve in this 2D indie action roguelike-inspired platformer. New rooms are procedurally generated every time you play, meaning you’ll have to be on your guard for every randomly-placed enemy, elite, boss, and treasure chest you’ll come across.
Each room gets progressively bigger, harder, and more rewarding the further you go.
The concept is simple yet hard to master:
Brace yourself as you learn the quirks of each foe, trap, and room type so you can strive for that “one more run” high-score victory! Each dungeon is infinite in length so it’s up to you to push your limits; local scoreboards and online leaderboards let you track your greatest efforts.
Available for Windows, macOS, and Linux. Play with keyboard (and optionally mouse buttons), or use your favourite gamepad/controller.
- Raise your shield to block enemy attacks.
- Lower your shield and strike your foes when the timing is right.
- Jump or move to avoid traps, or use your shield to reduce damage taken.
- Find the key to advance to the next room.
- Collect weapons, outfits, headgear, and shields of various rarities to aid your journey.
- Turn in souls from slain enemies to increase your base stats and passive abilities.
- Stay alive as long as you can!
- Finnish (Suomi) – translated by Tomi Turkki & Olli-Samuli Lehmus
- French (Français) – translated by Christophe Braguy
- German (Deutsch) – translated by Spiffosi, sePL, & John Westfield
- Italian (Italiano) – translated by Luca Pattarini
- Japanese (日本語) – translated by
- Polish (Polski) – translated by Maciej Ułanowicz
- Portuguese-Brazil (Português-Brasil) – translated by Lucas Videla
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster; 32-bit or 64-bit
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Onboard or dedicated GPU; 256 MB RAM; Shader Model 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Onboard or better
- Additional Notes: Play with keyboard (and optionally mouse buttons), or use a controller. Successfully tested with Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, and Steam Controllers. XInput may need to be toggled in-game in some cases.
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: