31 Oct, 2009
Horror, Action, Adventure
The Black Heart is an 1vs1 fighting game in the tradition of Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat, only more gothic and tragic.
It’s about another world in a parallel dimension where the king and ruler has been murdered. A vicious creature called Final has ripped his heart where he stored all the power he used to create that world.
Six creatures, both from our world and the other one, chase this monster to steal the heart for their own purposes, since it’s told that the bearer of the heart will weild an enormous power.
The game was all made by 1 person (Andrés Borghi) through 7 years of hard work, including graphics, programming, story, music, sound and pretty much everything. This new release celebrates the 10 year aniversary, updating the game to modern specs and with visual and audio improvements.
If you enjoy pixelated blood, fluid gameplay in Capcom style, combos, tragic and epic music, weird pictoric landscapes and complex storytelling this is the game for you!
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 300 MHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1280 x 720 32 bits
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- OS: Windows 7 and later
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Storage: 1 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: