Release Date: 30 Aug, 2016
Genre: Survival, Adventure, Action, Horror, Shooter, Sci-fi
The world is over.
But it’s not quite over for you… at least, not yet. And now that you’ve got thousands of tonnes of locomotive at your disposal, you’ve got the definite advantage over the infected hordes. This is The Final Station.
The real question is whether or not you’ll help the survivors get to their destinations…. or let them die and loot their bodies. Sometimes people can be more trouble than they’re worth.
- A post-apocalyptic adventure about travelling a dying world on a train
- A story that goes through 5 chapters, with large inhabited stations at the end of each one.
- Infected are ready to stop your progress whenever you exit the train to look for supplies
- Maintain your train in operating condition and craft valuable items from the resources you scavenge
- Don’t expect to shoot your way through the crowds of infected. Supplies and ammo are very limited
- Pick up survivors along the way, gaining perks (and hindrances) for your troubles
- Scavenge for loot at stations and craft useful supplies
- Sell your loot at inhabited stations for useful upgrades to your weapons
- OS: Windows XP and up
- Processor: 1 Ghz and up
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Built in toaster
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Please don’t use your video card to make toast. Runs fine on integrated graphics cards.
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: