The Sleeping Machine
31 Mar, 2020
Adventure, Casual, Puzzle, Point & Click, Mature
Gateway is an award-winning minimalist puzzle adventure set in a desolate black void. The Gateway Trilogy includes remastered versions of the first two games – plus a never-before-seen third installment.
Gateway has a deceptively simple premise: guide a character through a series of rooms, solve puzzles to progress. But underneath the stark presentation lurks hidden convolutions.
Gateway I & II
Gateway I & II were originally released as freeware back in 2006 and 2007. For the trilogy edition they have been completely remastered with enhancements to sound, gameplay and visuals – along with the addition of a never-before-seen third installment.
If you’ve never played the previous Gateway games, this is by far the best way to experience them. If you’ve already played them, don’t miss the chance to experience them again in this spruced up and expanded edition.
- Trilogy: Enjoy an entirely new part of the quietly unsettling Gateway series
- Remastered: Appreciate the reworked music, gameplay and visuals
- Story: Experience strange and ambiguous stories
- Puzzles: Solve tricky puzzles in an abstract minimalist void
- Hard mode: Tackle 40 extra devious puzzles if you feel up for the challenge
- Commentary: Listen to the creator outline the choices behind the game’s design
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHz processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 550 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Mouse recommended
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: