Release Date: 3 Mar, 2016
Genre: Adventure, Point & Click
Developed by award-winning studio OKAM Studios, The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy transforms the world of the critically acclaimed graphic novel, “The Incredible Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy”, into an all new point-and click adventure!
Put yourself in the shoes of Eurico, an ex-pizza delivery guy and unpaid apprentice of legendary occult detective Dog Mendonça, as you uncover the mysteries of the supernatural underworld. Together with your team of paranormal detectives you’ll delve into the bizarre, wacky, and humorous world of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy!
In your perilous quest for answers you’ll explore gorgeous hand-drawn environments faithfully recreated in the original comics style whilst greeting an array of classical monsters (discovering why each and every one of them hates you). Grab your detective hat and start gathering clues by solving other-worldly puzzles and poking-and-prodding a host supernatural items.
- Explore the world of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy and interact to your hearts content with the supernatural underworld; filled with deranged puzzles, eerie characters, paranormal objects and easter-eggs
- Discover up to 30 beautiful handmade, chill-inducing, graphic-novel inspired locations
- Written along with the original creators of the award-winning series, ‘The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizzaboy’ tells a whole new story set between the events of the graphic novel series
- Team up with a hard boiled Werewolf-Detective, a sixty thousand year old demon trapped in the body of a little girl and a loony Gargoyle’s head. Along with unpaid apprentice and ex-pizza delivery guy Eurico, become one of the most abnormal detective teams around!
- OS: Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10
- Processor: Pentium or compatible, 2 cores or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card:
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: