Release Date: N/A
Genre: Action, Shooter
The Sum of All Fears is developed by Red Storm Entertainment and published by Ubisoft. It was released in May 31, 2002.
Lead a team of domestic counter-terrorism experts through 11 dangerous missions that span the globe. Formed from the elite of the F.B.I.’s HRT, you have been tapped to perform covert ops in the most dangerous circumstances imaginable. As the commander of this team, you’ll lead your unit into the heat of battle, performing missions ranging from eliminating terrorists to planting bugs, and destroying illegal weapon caches to rescuing hostages. You’ll give them orders in the field and take the point in leading them into combat.
- 11 action-packed missions in realistic settings from around the world.
- An intense storyline that parallels the novel and film of the same name.
- From the makers of the award-winning Tom Clancy’s games, Ghost Recon™ and the Rainbow Six® series.
- Multiple difficulty settings plus a comprehensive training level.
- An easy-to-use interface that lets players dive right into the action.
- Use the latest in antiterrorist weaponry, including 15 unique gun types, flashbangs, and frag grenades.
- Competitive and cooperative multiplayer support, including classic and all-new game types for solo and team play.
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium II 450, AMD K6 III 500 or equivalent
- System Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Video Card: 16 MB DirectX 8 compatible 3D card (Voodoo cards are not supported)
- Sound Card: DirectX 8 compatible sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 8.0 or higher
- Hard Disk: 1 GB minimum hard drive space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: