Publisher: Gentleman Squid Studio
Release Date: 7 Jul, 2014
Three Dead Zed is an action/puzzle-platformer in which you take control of an experimental zombie that can transform into three unique and distinct forms. With quick reflexes, a little problem solving, and some rescued kittens, players make a violent exit that won’t be forgotten by their captors. This is a zombie game that brings out your inner child, then chews on its brain.
Note: Linux version does not contain Steam achievements at this time.
- Lighthearted visuals and storyline infectiously brings a smile to your face
- Gamepad and keyboard support with custom keyboard rebinding
- Challenge Stages will test your skills after completing the main game
- Charming hand drawn characters, animations, and effects
- Achievements and trading cards
- Digital art book showing a sample of our creative process
- Cats In tinfoil hats
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: Dual Core 2.2GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 8xxx/Radeon HD 2xxx series graphics cards (XNA 4.0 Hi-Def compatible card, Pixel Shader 3.0, Vertex Shader 3.0) (Integrated Video Cards not recommended)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 450 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Intel 4000HD video card has been tested and works
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: