Release Date: N/A
Genre: Adventure, Point & Click
Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack is developed and published by Size Five Games. It was released in 22 Jun, 2009.
Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please! are a couple of rip-roaring point-and-click adventure games . With tongue firmly in cheek, sit back, relax, and put your mind to work solving puzzles, and reading some very funny dialogue. It’s like a book, only good!
From an horrific and untimely death in deep, dark Peru, via preposterous-and-suspect alien invasions, to whipping back-and-forth in time to stop Hitler and his army of robot Nazi dinosaur clones, this is one set of adventures you’re unlikely to forget.
- Funny words that’ll actually probably make you laugh out loud!
- Graphics AND sound effects!
- Thousands of unique responses for almost every action you can think of!
- NAZI DINOSAURS!
- OS: Windows
- Processor: Pretty much anything post-millennial, anything that runs DirectX 9.0c for particle effects.
- Memory: Anything over 256MB should do, anything that runs DirectX 9.0c for particle effects.
- Graphics:Any DirectDraw compatible. PixelShader 1.4/ DirectX 9.0c capable card required for particle effects.
- DirectX®: 9.0c required for particle effects
- Hard Drive: 150 MB
- Sound: Any Windows-compatible soundcard
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: