Publisher: Tin Can Studio
Release Date: 29 Oct, 2020
Genre: Simulation, Survival, Management, Puzzle, Sci-fi, Strategy, Point & Click
“In space, tech support can’t hear you scream!”
Get your hands dirty!
“What a mess! The oxygen generator refuses to start up… I hope it’s just the fuse cutting down the power and not some kind of issue with the atomic pile!”
Listen to your body!
“My vision has been blurry for a while now. It’s getting worse! I really need to find that leak before passing out!”
Don’t lose the thread!
“These incomprehensible error codes again!? Where is this damn manual? This pod is a mess! Ah! Here it is!”
“What a view! Is it me or it is getting hot in here, though?”
- All the systems inside your escape pod are made up of many different components, from fuses to air filters, all interconnected and having their own function.
- When all your systems are failing, in the dark, only the sounds of your heartbeats and your shallow breathing will alert you of your imminent death. O², CO², atmospheric pressure, temperature and so on… all are simulated in a realistic way.
- The manuals inside your pod are filled with detailed information that could very well save your life.
- From asteroid fields to nebulas, these cosmic monsters will have an impact on your systems and wont give you a lot of time to breath..
- A micro management of systems down to every single component.
- A dozen of systems all having their own specific function to insure your survival, and all interconnected, from the oxygen generator to the emergency lights.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core I5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960 or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Temporary minimum configuration
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: