Paulo Henrique Franqueira
6 Sep, 2020
Open World, Management, Survival
Tropicalia: a Brazilian Game is a Soulsvania jRPG set in pre-historic Brazil.
The game is an ode to SNES-era jRPGs. To spice things up a bit, you will encounter here:
You play as Kaique, a little Guarani warrior, who had his girlfriend kidnapped by the demigod Tau. The plot is based on actual Guarani folklore.
Tropicalia is gameplay focused, the dialogue is used to set the atmosphere.
Gather materials to craft new items. Have fun grinding at quick battles. Test your strategies against challenging bosses.
Fish, swim, dive, jump, embroil.
Here you will not meet Dragons and Dwarves. But get ready to face Kurupiras and Boetatas.
Are You Ready For This Tropical Adventure?
- Mario RPG-esque Timed Hit System;
- Pokémon-esque Map Skills for exploration;
- OS: WindowsR 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: