27 Aug, 2020
Visual Novel, Sci-fi, Anime, Adventure
Set long after humanity has polluted this planet, groundwater is undrinkable and seeing a living plant is considered a luxury. Most people live in megacities that rely on the labor of poor masses to sustain a modern standard of living for the few at the top. With most of the earth scorched, water is regarded as liquid gold and the control of it is the truest form of power. Forced to cope with a permanent water shortage, ordinary people persist and toil on the hope that if they work hard enough, they too can someday swim every morning in the refreshing pools of the Gardens.
We follow the story of Josephine Lace, a young hydraulic engineer eager to climb the corporate ladder and claim a spot at the top. Until the day when that promising future is ripped away from her, leaving her half-dead and homeless, she becomes hellbent on taking down the system that ruined her and left her without a heart. Along the way she meets a diverse group of people sympathetic to her cause, every one with secrets of their own. With their help, she seeks redemption, love and most of all vengeance.
- Story rich in social commentary with both grim and humoristic undertones
- Synthwave soundtrack that makes you nostalgic for the time that never was
- Art reminiscent of PC-98 with a personal touch
- Two possible branches with wildly different outcomes
- OS: Windows Vista or newer
- Processor: 2.0 ghz or greater
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: