Publisher: Eclectric Softwares
Release Date: 30 Oct, 2020
Genre: Casual, Management
Are you tired of jumping on your volume knob while watching a movie? Playing a game? Listening to music on Youtube when an add pops up?
Or maybe you are a night owl and would like to avoid waking up your whole family when your favorite Michael Bay will switches from whispers to thermonuclear explosions!
Whichever you are using speakers or headphones; Volmatic can manage your volume automatically in order to avoid these unpleasant surprises.
It will push your volume to the maximum when it’s quiet and lower it faster than you can blink when the explosions start!
The Result Being A Nice and Stable Audio Output.
Volmatic works for games (as it is it’s initial purpose) but it also does work very well for anything, really.
Would it be movies, music, internet browsing… Whatever can blast can be used with Volmatic!
- Low resource consumption. Volmatic uses less than 1% of your CPU.
- A system tray icon with it’s own menu for a quick access
- A theme editor that allows up to 46 combinations
- A “slow correction” mode allowing to modify the volume based on the last few seconds instead of instantly. Allowing for a smoother correction. Great for music or long movies!
- The speed of the slow correction can be adjusted
- A correction boost to adjust how you feel Volmatic should behave once your limit has been reached. At the minimum you will get a smooth output. At the maximum it will mute the loudest sounds!
- Headphones support by providing a maximum volume limit. If you feel that a 50% volume sounds like 100% to your hears with some headphones, you can decide that it will never go above 50% (or another value of your choosing). The correction will then be applied in proportion to the chosen setting, thus making Volmatic as effective for nonadjustable devices as it is for any other.
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 10
- Processor: A salty potato will do nicely
- Storage: 40 MB available space
- Sound Card: one that can make poum poum noises
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: