Genre: Strategy, RTS
After many years of war, much has changed on the world of Yavaun. Humans, reluctant colonists, are now part of the cultural diversity of this alien world. Factions have formed over the decades since the humans appeared. The Overlord Factions includes the allied forces of Tha’roon and Obblinox. The SUN (Servants Under NagaRom) are represented by Shama’Li and Eaggra. Of the two human factions, the Marines are comprised mainly of Marines and the Descendants are scientists and academics. Each factions has its own agenda – and peaceful coexistence is definitely on it.
War Wind: Human Onslaught offers a great variety of vehicular, mechanised and special units, with intense and exciting maps, and a rich array of options, graphics and sounds, along with a combat model that offers a dynamic balance of play. All this, plus the addition of the human element make War Wind: Human Onslaught a compelling must-play for any real-time strategy fan.
- Units include Marine Assault Drones, Descendant Marine Helicopters, The Dread Overlord, Two Headed Giants, and the SUN’s raging spirits
- Intense and exciting maps
- Four campaign options with over 46 scenarios
- Multiple leaders with varying strengths add to the strategic challenge of each scneario
- System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c and 256 MB VRAM
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: