Choice of Games
23 Jul, 2020
Adventure, Casual, RPG, Horror, Text-Based
It’s a war between your werewolf pack and the Human Sovereignty Movement! Lead the pack to victory before extremists turn your packmates against each other.
Werewolves 2: Pack Mentality is a 360,000 word interactive novel in Jeffrey Dean’s acclaimed ‘Claw, Shadow, and Sage’ series, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
This thrilling sequel to Werewolves: Haven Rising seamlessly integrates your choices and experiences into a new tale of survival and loyalty, desperation and betrayal.
After escaping the Haven werewolf detention camp and tasting freedom for the first time in your life, you and your pack must infiltrate “The Nail,” a top-secret underground military prison for werewolves, and liberate the prisoners. But integrating these new wolves into the greater pack will prove difficult, testing bonds and straining leadership to the breaking point.
- Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, or bisexual.
- Infiltrate a top-secret military prison deep below the Earth, risking it all to save your species!
- Overcome a deadly outbreak of feral madness that pits members of your new pack against each other.
- Either stand in solidarity with a bloodthirsty new packleader, or work to undermine them at every turn.
- Interact with a diverse cast of new characters alongside your old favorites!
- Explore two new potential romances, continue your relationships from Haven Rising, or go it alone in an increasingly chaotic world.
- OS: Windows 7
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: