Publisher: Caligari Games, WhisperGames
Release Date: 15 Sep, 2022
Genre: Point & Click, Adventure, Casual, Puzzle
“Whateverland is a hand-painted point-n-click adventure game with a branching dialogue system, non-linear gameplay, various endings and unique in-game turn-based board game.
Find your way out of a magical prison called Whateverland with a charming ghost Nick by your side, get to meet the charismatic locals, steal and deceive or be a good boy and help others to discover all the different endings to this bizarre adventure.
Each level can be completed in at least two different ways: you either steal from people or help them. The rich branching dialogues will tell you more about the world and its inhabitants, as well as influence your relationship with Whateverlanders and your sidekick Nick.
There is no particular order of chapters in this game. More than that, if you ever feel stuck, you can drop your current chapter at any point in the story, and move to another one. And then another one. And another… You get the point.
- A not so classic point-n-click.
- You can steal stuff. Or not – it’s your call.
- Your actions define the ending and what people think of you.
- The most annoying sidekick in the universe. (We still love you, Nick)
- You can talk to people. Not sure they’re gonna talk to you though.
- Turn-based strategy sport simulator included in the game. With magic.
- Loads of mini-games. At least 2.
- Music recorded with a real sextet. How sexy is that?
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style.
- OS: Windows 7 (64 Bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Graphics: NVidia Geforce GTX 650 Ti, AMD Radeon HD 7790
- Storage: 7 GB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Whateverland-GOG TORRENT:
Download Whateverland-GOG Torrent Link
Link Google Drive: