Publisher: Screwfly Studios
Release Date: 6 Sep, 2013
Genre: Strategy, Simulation, Survival, RPG, Turn-Based
Stuck in a remote, abandoned town, you must lead five survivors with conflicting motivations, fragile relationships and fiery prejudices to safety from the roving undead. A sophisticated engine generates new survivors, towns and content so every adventure is a different experience, and you can use built-in editors to add yourself and others to the game.
Zafehouse: Diaries is a fresh take on the zombie / survival horror genre. If you’re sick of mindless shooters or generic-looking top down affairs that just don’t get what the zombie genre is about, this is the game for you.
About Screwfly Studios
We’re a two-man developer based in Australia, dedicated to creating deep, innovative strategy games for PC. Zafehouse: Diaries is Screwfly’s debut title and the spiritual successor to the highly-regarded Zafehouse.
- Deal with the volatile relationships of your survivors by strategically assigning them to tasks, siding with them on difficult decisions or seeding rumours about their past
- The undead aren’t the only threat – negotiate, bargain, trade with or fight merciless lynch mobs, zombie hunters and bitten survivors
- Experience a fresh story each time you play as the procedural engine crafts new survivors, towns and content
- Built-in editors make it easy to add yourself and your friends to the game. Create your own survival horror story in your hometown
- Unique diary interface records each action, choice and disaster. Save your heroic story and share it with others
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: Dual-core 1.8GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 379 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
Link Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive: