Publisher: Universe Juice
Release Date: 27 Sep, 2020
Genre: Casual, Simulation, Building
Zen Trails is a relaxing, simple sand box in which you can do only one thing: draw lines. When you press play, the lines rotate to create beautiful designs.
There are no puzzles, no objectives. It’s simply an environment in which you can create beautiful spirographs, set to the most zen-inducing music and visuals.
Zen Trails is very effective at relaxing and inspiring, as well as reducing anxiety. It gives the mind something to focus on which is low pressure yet still stimulating with a small amount of gentle math and a very satisfying payoff when seeing your designs come to life. And for those players who lived through the 90’s, perhaps a little nostalgia if they ever played with a spirograph maker.
I’m a solo dev and I really hope you enjoy this little project of mine.
- Intuitive click and drag design process
- Robust tutorial, including tips for making designs beautiful
- Unlimited undo steps
- All possible colors
- Unlimited line thickness
- Save and load designs
- 10 autosave slots, saves every 3 minutes.
- Light weight, can run on low end machines.
- Very relaxing music
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: 2.0Ghz 2-Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 500 MB available space
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below: